Create live shopping feeds to embed on your Shopify store and allow customers to shop directly in the video feed. Fully integrated with your Shopify store's order infrastructure.
Bambuser was launched in June 2021. The app is known for its live video shopping features but also has a one-to-one shopping package, which is what we’ll be discussing. Bambuser has been installed on 410 stores (according to Store Leads) which includes the live shopping packages, and operates primarily off Shopify. The team has 201-500 employees and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- You can fetch products in-store by scanning the barcode of the product, or by entering the SKU or URL.
- You can display products side by side with defined attributes so your client can compare the products. You can also add related products.
- You can browse simultaneously with customers. You can track what product pages the customer is on and join the same page, or bring the customer to your page.
- You will be able to track conversions, call stats, products presented, chat records, and commission. You can also configure your settings to receive a call summary email with this information.
- Integration: You will need a developer to integrate these features properly into your shopify store.